The BMW S1000RR underwent a major revamp between 2019 and 2020, which is why it was reasonable to expect that the 2021 version would be substantially identical to the my 2020, with the appropriate refinements.
The only intervention by the engineers concerned emissions: now the engine of the BMW S1000RR is Euro 5 approved.
In an era in which super sports bikes do not record exceptional sales numbers, the BMW S 1000 RR is among the very few bikes in the segment that manages to sell fairly well in all major European markets.
The BMW S1000RR is powered by a 999cc in-line four-cylinder engine - arranged transversely - which delivers 207 horsepower at 13,500 rpm, and develops a torque of 113 Nm at 11,000 rpm. The power and torque figures are identical to the Euro 4 version of the BMW 1000rr.
The electronics package of the BMW RR 1000 is particularly rich:
- Six-axis inertial platform
- Four Riding Modes as standard
- T re Riding Modes optional
- HSC Pro hill start control,
- Dynamic brake control DBC Pro and Pit-Limiter
- New 6.5-inch color TFT display
- Traction control
- ABS Pro
- Up / down electronic gearbox
- Check the engine brake.
Tappezzeria Italia has designed 3 types of seat covers for this bike, for all needs:
- the classic aesthetic cover for the seat, Standard model
- the Ultra Grip version , for those riders who need greater grip in the seat, for a sporty ride
- the Comfort System version with the addition of Memory Foam , for greater softness of the seat, excellent for long journeys.
The upholstery of Tappezzeria Italia is studied in detail, to ensure easy installation and perfect adherence to the seat.