We ship all over the world
with the best express couriers.
Shipping Times and Costs
- Shipments to Italy are generally entrusted to GLS and TNT couriers and usually delivered in 48 hours (excluding the islands which are normally served in 72 hours). In some cases, for example in disadvantaged or remote locations, delivery times may extend by a further 48/72 hours, both for the peninsular territory and the islands.
- In the European Union, depending on the size and weight of the item or particular aspects relating to the country and the precise destination of the delivery, shipments can generally be entrusted to DHL or FedEx / TNT couriers, who will deliver the item in a timely manner. between three and five working days. However, in the case of disadvantaged or remote locations, delivery times may be extended by the courier according to local operations.
- DHL, SDA, UPS and FedEx couriers are generally used for shipments to countries outside the European Community, depending on the destination and the type of item. The delivery times for these shipments can vary from three / five to twenty working days, in accordance with any customs checks and technical times necessary for the physical arrival of the shipment at the destination. There may be the possibility that the customs office of your country may contact you to request further documentation: our staff can provide copies of the tax documents of the item but is unable to provide specific documentation for the countries of destination.
- NB: shipments outside the European Union may be subject to customs duties and taxes that we cannot calculate in advance in any way and on which the Customer is invited to inquire before completing his purchase. Please contact your nearest customs office for more information on import taxes in your country.
Italy: € 12.00
Europe (EU): € 24.00
Europe (non-EU): € 32.00
North America: € 30.00
Central America / Antilles: € 38.00
South America: € 38.00
Africa: € 44.00
Oceania: € 44.00
Asia: € 38.00
- Shipping times do not include the preparation time of the ordered material, which may vary according to the number of orders received and products to be made. The shipping number (tracking) will be provided as soon as available after loading it in your order status. A notification from the courier will be sent by email and will contain the salient details of the shipment, including the tracking number. Please always provide a valid and monitored email address for any communication or notification regarding your order or delivery. For any inquiries relating to the status of the shipment our staff is available, please contact us indicating the order number or the tracking number provided at the time of shipment to obtain assistance as quickly as possible.
- All couriers deliver during working hours (usually from 9 to 18), from Monday to Friday it is possible to request the collection of the shipment (in the offices that offer the service) on Saturday morning, by telephone agreement, by going to collect at the recipient office with a valid identification document (valid only for national shipments in Italy).
- Telephone contact with the recipient is not mandatory and is at the discretion of the driver in service in the area at the time of delivery; usually, in case of non-delivery, a paper notice is left by the courier and an email notification. To get a fast and accurate shipment, it is preferable to provide a delivery address where a person is present around the clock.
- When ordering, it is preferable to provide a mobile phone number so that you can be contacted, both by the assistance service and by the courier, for any eventuality relating to delivery.
- It is not allowed to change the shipping address for orders paid with PayPal: the PayPal regulation requires that the order be sent to the address indicated at the time of payment. Any variation can be applied only by canceling the order already in place.
- For any information on shipments, you can connect to the sites of the respective couriers: GLS, SDA, DHL, FEDEX, TNT, UPS etc. or send an email to:
· How to behave upon receipt of the package
For the safety of your purchase, when the Courier will deliver, you will need to check:
· that the package is intact, not damaged or wet and in any case conforms to the standard characteristics of a package;
· that the personalized adhesive tape is intact and not tampered with;
· that the number of packages indicated on the waybill corresponds to the number of packages actually delivered;
Any disputes must be immediately raised to the carrier, in the absence of these, the product is considered by law to be delivered correctly .
· If the package is damaged or tampered with
If upon receipt of the goods the package is damaged or tampered with, you have two options for compensation:
· Express a reservation : Accept the package quietly, but before signing the document the customer must write "I accept with reserve because the package has the following anomaly ..... (describe the damage observed on the package)". Once the package has been opened and any damage has been found, it will be possible to be compensated for the damage suffered.
· Express to the carrier the unacceptability of the package due to tampering : refuse the package for tampered package by communicating it directly to the Carrier. Warning: if you do not carry out at least one of these operations, TappezzeriaItalia.it considers the package to be properly delivered.
For any further information on the matter, please send an email to the address: