Treatment of personal data
Dear User, We wish to inform you that the national legislation with Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 ("Code regarding the protection of personal data") and the community legislation with Regulation no. 679/2016 for the protection of personal data, (GDPR) provide for the protection of persons and other subjects with respect to processing of personal data.
According to the regulations indicated, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
La Giovanni Crupi s.r.l., as owner of the data, informs you that your data will be treated in the manner and for the following purposes.
- Data Controller and Data Processor: The Data Controller is Giovanni Crupi srl (hereinafter the “Owner”) in the person of its legal representative who is also the Data Processor. To exercise your rights, you must send a written request to Giovanni Crupi srl based in Via Nazionale 165, 98044 San Filippo Del Mela (ME) Italy e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org C / A, of the data processing manager.
- Object of the processing : The owner processes personal data (for example, name, surname, company name, tax code, VAT number, address, telephone, email) communicated by you, through the channels made available to the data controller such as email, telephone contacts or registration forms for the systems distributed by the owner.
- Purpose of the processing : Your data will be processed for the following purposes: to conclude contracts for the services offered by the Data Controller; fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from existing relationships with you; manage requests for information or contact; fulfill the obligations established by national and / or community law; exercise the protection of the rights of the Data Controller in court; send you information material of a technical nature relating to the services offered and of an administrative nature necessary for the fulfillment of contractual obligations.The provision of data for the purposes listed above is mandatory. In their absence we will not be able to guarantee the above services. We will use your data for marketing purposes only with your consent, for example for sending emails containing commercial information on products and services offered by the Data Controller; The provision of data for the above purposes is optional. You can therefore decide not to give consent to the processing or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided. In each communication will be described the ways to express the desire not to receive further e-mails.
- Processing methods: The data will be processed mainly with electronic and IT tools and stored both on IT media and on any other type of suitable support, in compliance with the security measures provided for by our internal procedures to prevent the loss of data, illicit use or unauthorized access.
- Data retention : Personal data processed to fulfill the provision of services by the owner are kept for the entire duration of the supply. Once these terms have expired, the data are kept until the request for cancellation by the interested party. Personal data processed for marketing purposes are kept until the request for cancellation by the interested party.
- Access to data: Your data may be made accessible for the purposes described to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller in Italy, in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal data processors and / or duly trained system administrators.
- Data communication: Your data will not be disclosed without your consent. The Data Controller may communicate your data to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities, as well as to those subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of the aforementioned purposes, without the need for express consent. These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers.
- Data transfer: Personal data are stored on servers located within the European Union, protected within the Data Center with adequate security measures. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, will have the right to move the servers even outside the EU. In this case, the Data Controller ensures from now on that the transfer of data outside the EU will take place in compliance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the stipulation of the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission.
- Rights of the interested party : In your capacity as interested party, you have the right to know, at any time, what your data are with the data controller and how they are used; you also have the right to have them updated, supplemented, rectified or deleted, to request their blocking and to oppose their treatment. (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
- How to exercise your rights: To exercise your rights, you can contact the data controller using the contact details provided in Article 1 of this information.
Giovanni Crupi s.r.l. VAT Number 03072120839