GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE:
1) Tappezzeria Italia (hereinafter called Seller) offers products for sale on www.tappezzeriaitalia.it, and carries out its e-commerce activity exclusively towards its end users (from now on called "consumers or users") .
In consideration of its commercial policy, the Seller reserves the right not to process orders from subjects other than the Consumer or in any case to orders that do not comply with its commercial policy.
These General Conditions of Sale exclusively regulate the offer, forwarding and acceptance of purchase orders for products on TappezzeriaItalia.it between users of TappezzeriaItalia.it and the Seller.
The General Conditions of Sale do not regulate the supply of services or the sale of products by parties other than the Seller who are present on TappezzeriaItalia.it through links, banners or other hypertext links. Before placing orders and purchasing products and services from parties other than the Seller, we advise you to check their conditions of sale, because the Seller is not responsible for the provision of services by third parties other than the Seller or for the conclusion of operations electronic commerce between users of TappezzeriaItalia.it and third parties.
2) How to conclude the contract with Tappezzeria Italia
To conclude the purchase contract for one or more products on Tappezzeriaitalia.it, you will need to fill in the order form in electronic format and send it to the Seller, electronically, following the relative instructions.
The order form contains a reference to the General Conditions of Sale and a summary of the information on the essential characteristics of each product ordered and the relative price (including all applicable taxes or duties), of the means of payment that you can use to purchase. each product and the delivery methods of the purchased products, the shipping and delivery costs, a reference to the conditions for exercising your right of withdrawal and the methods and times for returning the purchased products.
The contract is concluded when the Seller receives your order form electronically, after verifying the correctness of the data relating to your order.
Before proceeding with the purchase of the products, by sending the order form, you will be asked to carefully read the General Conditions of Sale and the Information on the right of withdrawal.
The order form will be filed in our database for the period of time necessary to process the orders and in any case in accordance with the law.
Before proceeding with the transmission of the order form, you will also be asked to identify and correct any data entry errors.
The language available to conclude the contract with the Seller is Italian.
Once the contract is concluded, the seller will process your purchase order.
The Seller may not process your purchase orders that do not give sufficient guarantees of solvency or that are incomplete or incorrect or in the event of unavailability of the products.
In these cases we will inform you by e-mail that the contract is not concluded and that the Seller has not carried out your purchase order specifying the reasons.
If the products presented by the seller are no longer available or on sale at the time of your last access to the site or when the order form is sent, it will be the Seller's responsibility to notify you promptly and in any case within ten (10) days to starting from the day following that in which you have sent your order, any unavailability of the products ordered. In case of forwarding of the order form and payment of the price, the Seller will refund the amount already paid by you.
With the electronic transmission of the order form, you unconditionally accept and undertake to observe, in relations with the Seller, these General Conditions of Sale and the additional information contained in TappezzeriaItalia.it. If you do not agree with some of the terms set out in the General Conditions of Sale, please do not submit the order form for the purchase of products on TappezzeriaItalia.it.
Once the contract is concluded, the Seller will send you, by e-mail, a receipt of the purchase order, containing a summary of the information already contained in the order form
3) Guarantees and indication of product prices
On TappezzeriaItalia.it only top quality branded products made exclusively in Italy are offered for sale. These products are made directly and / or purchased by the Seller from carefully selected manufacturers and dealers for their rigorous quality standards.
The Seller does not sell second-hand products, flawed products or products of lower quality than the corresponding standards offered on the market. The articles treated on Tappezzeria Italia are mainly produced with synthetic materials, however for which small imperfections, veins, shades of color, are to be considered within the norm of tolerance, Tappezzeria Italia will not accept returns for these problems which are to be considered qualitative expressions of the product.
The essential characteristics of the products are presented on Tappezzeria Italia in each product sheet. The images and colors of the products offered for sale on www.tappezzeriaitalia.it may however not correspond to the real ones due to the Internet browser and monitor used. Product prices may be subject to updates. Make sure of the final sale price before submitting the relevant order form. All products are to be considered handcrafted products, some small imperfections are therefore part of the product, www.tappezzeriaitalia.it does not guarantee total identicality between one product and another. The embroidery on the coatings bearing logos and brands of motorcycle manufacturers are provided by the customer who buys the product, the selling company only takes care of sewing the brand over the coating and the price indicated on the item sheet DOES NOT refer to the supply of the brand but but the labor cost to sew the brand itself, the buyer accepts this condition and undertakes if he decides to purchase a lining with a logo to supply the logo during the days following the order, the seller is therefore not responsible for any disputes. legal. The buyer who requests particular brands that are not present in the collection undertakes to pay a cost of 20 € for each brand created with printing installation costs. The Seller, in case of exercising your right of withdrawal, has the right not to accept the return of products that have been altered in their essential and qualitative characteristics or that have been damaged and / or assembled, the seller therefore reserves the right to verify once the return has been received that all the conditions required for the return have been maintained, if even one of these conditions has not been maintained, the seller will not refund the sum and will return the item to the consumer by courier to with transport costs borne by the consumer himself.
All www.tappezzeriaitalia.it products are guaranteed for 2 years
To pay the price of the products and the relative shipping and delivery costs, you can follow one of the methods indicated in the order form.
In case of payment by credit card, the financial information (e.g. credit / debit card number or its expiry date) will be forwarded, via Verified by Visa cryptographic protocol to or to other banks, which provide the related services of remote electronic payment, without third parties having access to it in any way. Furthermore, this information will never be used by the Seller except to complete the procedures relating to your purchase and to issue the related refunds in the event of any product returns, following the exercise of your right of withdrawal, or if it becomes necessary. prevent or report to the police the commission of fraud on www.tappezzeriaitalia.it
The price for the purchase of the products and the shipping and delivery costs, as indicated in the order form, will be charged to your current account.
5) Value coupons
Coupons are personalized codes, which allow you to take advantage of a discount on purchases made on TappezzeriaItalia.it, in no case the value of the coupon can be converted into money.
6) Shipping and delivery of products
Please pay attention at the time of the order as to why the indications contained therein form an integral and substantial part of these General Conditions of Sale and, therefore, are considered to be fully known and accepted by you at the time of transmission of the order form, Delivery times indicated on this site are in most cases respected by the seller, however due to lack of material, delays on the part of the courier or extraordinary events the shipments of the items may vary and reach up to 15 days. working, the buyer therefore accepts that delays in shipments may occur, also accepting not to have the right to withdraw from the order for reasons of delay in delivery.
7) Right of withdrawal
In the event that the customer is not satisfied with the products purchased, he has the right to exercise the right of withdrawal from the purchase of part or all of the goods subject to an order without any penalty and without the need to specify the reason, pursuant to of the art. 5 of Legislative Decree 185/99. To withdraw from the purchase, you must communicate this will no later than 10 days from receipt of the products purchased by sending an email to email@example.com .
The Right of Withdrawal - in addition to compliance with the terms and methods described in the previous paragraphs - is understood to be exercised correctly if the following conditions are also fully met:
• The reasons must be specified in the return request and sent to the Seller within ten (10) working days from receipt of the products;
• products must not have been used, worn, washed or damaged or assembled.
• products must be returned in their original and sealed packaging as in origin.
• any free products added to the shipment must be returned intact and in their original packaging.
• returned products must be delivered to the shipper within ten (10) working days from the date you received the products.
• Returns are not accepted for color differences or small imperfections on embroidery and / or stitching (see section, Guarantees and indication of product prices) (par. 3)
If the Right of Withdrawal is exercised following the methods and terms indicated in this paragraph 7, the Seller will reimburse any sums already collected for the purchase of the products according to the methods and terms provided.
The sums will be reimbursed as soon as possible and, in any case, within thirty (30) days from the date on which the Seller received the return and verified its regularity, we will activate the refund procedures, once the correct execution of the terms and conditions indicated above.
If the methods and terms for exercising your right of withdrawal are not respected, as specified in this paragraph, you will not be entitled to a refund of the sums already paid.
8) Times and methods of reimbursement
After returning the products, the Seller will make the necessary checks relating to their compliance with the conditions.
In the event that the checks are concluded positively, the Seller will send you, via e-mail, the relative confirmation of acceptance of the products thus returned.
Whatever the payment method you use, the refund is activated by the Seller in the shortest possible time and in any case within thirty (30) days from the date on which the Seller became aware of the exercise of your right of withdrawal after verifying the correct execution of your right of withdrawal and acceptance of returned products.
The seller will deduct € 20% from the amount paid by the customer for the order management costs and the shipping costs incurred, which will be separated from the total refund.
9) responsibility of the buyer.
As for all saddle coverings, the seller communicates that they are handcrafted products that some small imperfections are to be considered within the tolerance. The images and colors of the items may vary depending on how the user's pc or tablet is set up, so some colors may not match if these parameters are not identical to those set by the seller on your pc, with reference to this standard they are not if disputes for color differences are accepted, the user still has the right to ask for a free sample of the materials at the time of ordering to verify the actual color. the buyer declares that he has read these rules and that he is also aware that the covers are items that must be mounted on the saddle he already owns and that he is aware that the assembly work can be done alone only by having the necessary equipment. the memory foam is a gradual compression sponge does not show any change in height to the saddle any sensations of rise to the seat are to be considered normal and the same will decrease with the use of the saddle.
You will be able to obtain information on how we process your personal data by accessing the Privacy which we ask you to read, if you have not already done so, because they contain important information on how we process the personal data of our users and on the security systems adopted.
11) Applicable law and dispute resolution
The General Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and in particular by the legislative decree 6 September 2005 n. 206, on the consumer code, with specific reference to the legislation on distance contracts and the legislative decree 9 April 2003 n. 70 on certain aspects concerning electronic commerce.
In the event of disputes between the Seller and each end user (consumer), arising from the General Conditions of Sale and / or legal disputes of any kind, the seller has from now on appoints that of Barcellona Pozzo di Gotto (ME) as the competent court.
12) the brands of the motorcycle manufacturers, the names of the motorcycles are the property of the manufacturers and are used on this site for identification purposes, to facilitate the customer's identification of the motorcycle for which he intends to purchase the product. *
13) Memory Foam, Memory Foam is a gradual density latex, which is inserted into the bottom of all our upholstery called COMFORT SYSTEM, this system helps to increase the comfort of the saddle without intervening on the original structure of the seat. The feeling of comfort is immediately felt, however to appreciate the advantages you have to use the saddle for at least 500 km. The feeling of comfort is however subjective, often linked to the outside temperature, the clothing worn and the weight of the driver and / or passenger. To avoid disputes about comfort, we invite all customers to try the cover on their saddle before proceeding with installation; in fact, although it may rarely happen that the feeling of comfort is not in line with the customer's expectations. The company informing the customer with this note that he can still try the comfort system cover before installation, do not accept returns and / or complaints for coverings that at first impression are not in line with the customer's expectations and that have been installed on the saddle .
14) Modification and updating
The General Conditions of Sale are amended from time to time also in consideration of any regulatory changes. The new General Conditions of Sale will be effective from the date of publication on TappezzeriaiIalia.it.
The products purchased on www.tappezeriaitalia.it are sold directly by Giovanni Crupi Srl. With registered office in Italy, Via, Nazionale, 165 98044 San Filippo del Mela (ME), CF and VAT number 03072120839
Tappezzeria Italia is a trademark owned by Giovanni Crupi srl and is protected by copyright.
* NOTE ON BRANDS: the brands APRILIA ®, BENELLI ®, BMW ®, BUELL ®, CAGIVA ®, DUCATI ®, HONDA ®, KAWASAKI ®, KTM ®, MOTO GUZZI ®, MOTO MORINI ®, MV AGUSTA ®, SUZUKI ®, TRIUMPH ®, YAMAHA ®, are the property of their respective manufacturers and are listed here for identification purposes only.Extract from the Royal Decree of 21 June 1942, n. 929 (in Gazz. Uff., 29 August, n. 203). - Text of the legislative provisions on registered trademarks.Article 1 / bis
1. The rights on the registered trademark do not allow the owner of it to prohibit third parties from using it in an economic activity:c) the trademark if it is necessary to indicate the intended purpose of a product or service, in particular as accessories or spare parts;provided that the use complies with the principles of professional correctness, and therefore not as a trademark, but only as a descriptive one.
Tappezzeria Italia is a trademark owned by Giovanni Crupi srl and is protected by copyright.